Our clients are involved in a wide range of business activities, including property, shipping, finance, energy, industrial and trading. With our expertise in the international business environment we assist them in all aspects of cross border development, joint venture agreements and mergers and acquisitions. Our firm’s corporate lawyers work closely with the firm’s tax advisors on numerous multinational deals, devising and implementing tax strategies to ensure that all corporate and tax implications are addressed.
Moreover, with Cyprus being one of the most attractive European tax regimes and a premier holding, finance, royalty and trading company jurisdiction, we can help you plan the right structure to legally reduce your taxes by using Cyprus.
You can benefit from our enviable portfolio of both local and international tax connections for any of the following:
- Strategic tax planning.
- Tax reports and opinions.
- Advance tax rulings.
- Tax guidance when considering the use of a Cyprus entity in a structure.
- Application of double tax treaties.
- Tax residency for individuals and corporate entities.
- Entity formation in Cyprus and other jurisdictions.
- Restructuring groups for tax efficiency.
- Tax implications of merger and acquisitions;
- Tax implications of joint ventures.
- VAT/VIES Services
- Liaising with Cyprus Tax Authorities.