Cyprus has long established itself as a thriving international business hub, offering investors who use Cyprus as their business base considerable tax and other advantages. Our team is dedicated to making the benefits of incorporation in Cyprus accessible to our clients.
Please click here to request our full guide on the registration of Cyprus companies.
We are well placed and duly licensed under applicable law to provide the full range of fiduciary and corporate services. The company secretarial department has full computerization of records to ensure efficient, cost-effective updating and timely filing of documents with the Registrar of Companies.
The services provided include but are not limited to:
- Incorporating companies in Cyprus and other jurisdictions to meet the client’s requirements.
- Drafting bespoke Memorandum and Articles of Association to reflect shareholder or other agreements and special provisions as per the client’s needs.
- Providing nominee directors and nominee shareholders as required.
- Opening and maintenance of Bank Accounts with local and international banks.
- Company secretary services, including preparing and filing statutory forms, maintaining statutory registers and minute books at our offices, convening and advising upon annual general meetings and generally all shareholders’ and directors’ meetings etc.
- Drafting resolutions of all types of company meetings.
- Registrations with competent authorities for tax and other purposes
- Liaising with auditors over financial statements and tax filings.
- Issue of Tax Residency Certificates.
- Advising on domestic and international tax planning through the firm’s associated tax advisors.
- Providing registered office facilities.
- Providing service offices and substance.
- Certifications and legalisations.
As a support service to its corporate client, the firm also provides all ongoing tax, financial and accounting services including invoicing, bookkeeping, VAT/VIES services, payroll services and all pertinent registrations and filings with the governmental authorities.