We take pride in offering the highest quality of specialised advice on the Cyprus law aspects of loan and security transactions, whether cross-border or domestic, given promptly and efficiently. Since LCLAW represents both finance providers and users, our clients benefit from counsels that understand the needs and wants of each party. Our team covers the full spectrum of banking and finance, building on their involvement in major loan and security transactions involving Cyprus, which include:
- Domestic and International lending and credit.
- Negotiation and drafting of Finance and Security Documentation, such as Debentures, Mortgages and Charges, Pledge Agreements, Indemnities and Guarantees.
- Property acquisition and asset/property finance.
- Project and Corporate Finance.
- Corporate debt management.
- Restructurings and reorganisations.
- Asset preservation and security enforcement and procedures.
- Advice on Cross Border Transactions, Finance and Securities.
- Banking law and regulatory issues.
The firm’s litigation team lends its continuous support to the banking team by dealing with debt collection and security enforcement.