Over the past years Cyprus has experienced a dramatic boom in the sale and purchase of immovable property by both Cypriots and non-Cypriots since it combines the benefits of an attractive island resort and at the same time an excellent office base. At LCLAW we deal with all matters relating to the purchase and lease of property. We advise both individuals and corporate clients on transactions and disputes involving commercial and residential property.
Our areas of work include:
- Advising in relation to the purchase, sale and leasing of immovable property.
- Conducting due diligence checks on the property and its owner.
- Drafting and reviewing sale and purchase agreements and ancillary documentation in connection with immovable property.
- Acquisition of immovable property by non- Cypriots.
- Assistance with all formalities pertinent to the sale/purchase of real estate such as payment of stamp duty, lodgment of agreements with the Land Registry Department, transfers of title deeds etc.
- Review, negotiation, drafting and conclusion of construction agreements and rental agreements.